Monday, April 19, 2010

Apologies / Excuses

Did you ever notice that when someone tries to apologize, they usually end the apology with an excuse?

When I started this blog, it was my intent to post something every day. Well, I realized that I messed that up lately, and for that I am sorry. I could go on to say that I was slightly preoccupied last week planning and preparing for my son's First Communion on Sunday. But in all honesty, I was an emotional train wreck. I tried to tell myself that Mitchell making his First Communion was no big deal, but by the time Sunday came, I was a mess. I cried so many times during his special mass. It is not easy to watch your baby grow up!

Enough about me. I will do my best to get back and stay on track for the rest of the school year.

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know...many of us read your blog daily even if we don't respond! We definitely forgive a lapsed day or two. Thank you for being such an interactive teacher. It helps us stay close to OUR babies :)

    congratulations to YOUR baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful response!

    ReplyDelete