The very nice firemen from Hose House #16 came to our school today.
THANK YOU, FIREMEN!
| Say Cheese! |
| Gabriel's Garden, Kindergarten & First Grade get all lined up. |
| "Would you like to learn more about being a firefighter?" |
| Let's break up into smaller groups! |
| "Would you guys like to feel how heavy a fire nozzle is?" |
| Emma |
| Jordan |
| Victor |
| C.J Burch |
| Rosemary |
| Abby |
| Mitchell |
| Blain |
| Zachary |
| Shelby |
| Avery |
| Spencer |
| Brenden |
| Hazel |
| Jacqueline |
| C.J. Bellew |
| Keegan |
| Tanner |
| Connor |
| This is the side of the truck that controls the water in the hoses. |
| Look at all of those dials, knobs, and switches! |
| "I am going to show you what I look like in my fire suit." |
| "I need to wear all of these things to protect me from the fire." |
| "If there is a fire in your house, this is what I will look like." |
| "I will be crawling around looking for you." |
| "You need to help me. If you see me crawling,... |
| you need to reach out and touch me to get my attention." |
| "Remember: Don't be scared of us. We are here to help you." |
| "Any questions?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment